Prada Backpack With Chain

the customs house agent hired by the importer submits, on the latter's behalf, a declaration about the contents, its value and other relevant details to the customs department and seeks custody of the same. Customs officials either release the consignment accepting the declaration at face value or examine it and then release it to the importer.A senior customs officer said, "When the consignment reaches us after going through so many checks, how are we alone responsible if something goes wrong? Having said this, I don't mean that we are not at all responsible.In the case of loose scrap, the government has a policy of 25% checking. This means only one out of four containers would be randomly selected and manually checked thoroughly.The inspector needs to unload the entire consignment and check it. Rest of the three containers are left unchecked. Hence, there is a good chance that illegal or banned items get past customs officials.Thus the risk factor, both for the importer and the government: the importer because there is a Balenciaga Everyday Tote Small

Prada Backpack With Chain

Prada Backpack With Chain

is to ensure that there is no loss of revenue."Security is a secondary issue. We don't have the resources and manpower to check each consignment. If we start checking every container, then the whole system will come to a standstill. We do risk based random checking."While the documents are examined electronically, inspectors manually check the containers. The officer explained the steps involved in importing a consignment to India.The exporter is the first person to check the consignment and issue a clearance certificate, which states that the consignment does not contain any illegal or banned item.The importer accepts the goods only after the carrier vessel shows the certificate issued by the exporter at the destination port. Once the cargo reaches its destination port, Balenciaga Pouch

Prada Backpack With Chain

Prada Backpack With Chain

Two customs inspectors at the Inland Container Depotat Tughlaqabad in south Delhi have been suspended pending an enquiry into how dangerous scrap got past them. The duo had cleared the consignment containing the explosives involved in the Ghaziabad accident. The Intelligence Bureau is probing the case.Ghaziabad based Bhushan Steel Company had imported the scrap from Dubai based Lucky Metals. The consignment was sent to Mundra port in Gujarat from Bandar Abbas port in Iran. The customs house agent involved was New Delhi based KMS Limited.The Inland Container Depotis an extension ofthe customs office at the ports. Since the ports cannot inspect the thousands of consignments being imported daily, they are sent to ICDs spread across the country for quicker disposal and reducing the congestion at the ports. There are 100 such depots in India; four in Delhi.The sealed containers are then sent to the ICDs via train or trucks for a detailed inspection. The importer can indicate the ICD of his choice and pick up the containers once it is cleared by customs officials posted at the ICD.The ICD in Tughlaqabad area in south Delhi is the biggest of them all.Huge metal containers stacked one above the other are stored on several acres of land. A 3 km long line of trucks wait on both sides of the road outside the depot to collect the cleared consignments.Each day, the Tughlaqabad depot receives around 1,000 containers, carrying everything from electronic goods to clothes, edible products to scrap. Nearly 2,000 metric tonnes of scrap passes through this ICD every day.And how many inspectors have been employed to check the containers? Just 10!Commissioner of Customs (ICD Tughlaqabad) Sahab Singh says: "We have to verify the value of the consignment and see that we get the correct duty. Our priority Balenciaga Giant City 21

Prada Backpack With Chain

25% chance that illegal cargo may be detected and for the government because, there is a 75% chance of illegal cargo going undetected.But in the case of Bhushan Steel Company, its agent had requested for 100% checking in which case the entire cargo is taken out of the containers and checked. But how does this benefit an importer?Since the containers are huge, large trucks are hired to transport them. These trucks are expensive to hire and also cannot reach every part of the country owing to their size and the lack of infrastructure. It has to be loaded on to a big truck, taken out of the ICD and then the contents are transferred to smaller trucks, which are a cheaper means of transport.In case a container is opened and checked, the cargo can be loaded on to small trucks and taken out of the ICD. So, if animporter sought 100% checking, he got this facility, thus reducing his overall expense.Thirdly, iron scrap can be imported only in mutilated form so that it can be used only after melting. However, rockets and missiles found in the scrap were very much in their original shape and size, though partly rusted.Intelligence agencies are now Prada Backpack With Chain probing how the explosives got past undetected if 100% checking had been carried out.

rockets landed in India

Prada Backpack With Chain

Prada Backpack With Chain

Prada Backpack With Chain

Prada Backpack With Chain

Prada Backpack With Chain

Prada Backpack With Chain

Prada Wallet Black Red Inside

Prada Wallet For Men

Balenciaga Limited Edition 2015
Prada Handbag Pink

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Roma Tote
Prada Bags Saffiano

Balenciaga Everyday Tote Bag
Prada Sunglasses Pr 50ts

Prada Bags Names

Bottega Veneta Intrecciato Convertible Tote
Prada Bag For Man

Prada Cahier Velvet

Prada Backpack Ladies

Balenciaga Wallet Review
Prada Sunglasses Square

Home / Prada Backpack With Chain

Welcome

Atherstone Recorder Newspaper

Welcome to the Atherstone Recorder, Atherstones only dedicated newspaper. Here you will find a mirror of every single article featured in the printed publication, as well as the chance to express Your View on local issues via the comments boxes. Take a look around, enjoy your stay, and come back soon; we've got plenty of new material and features lined up for the future to make it worth your while.

Subscribe

Enter your email address to subscribe to the Atherstone Recorder. Example Email

Recent Comments

Monthly Archives